Work experience: 5 years
About the company
WELL PACK s.r.o. is an international partner for complex logistics, warehousing services, RPC washing, and transport solutions. The corporation is presented in 8 European countries with over 2000 employees.
Who do we need?
People, who have common sense, enjoy the challenges and are able to work independently.
What is important for us?
Trust, reliability, positive energy.
What you will do:
- Preparing standardized work instructions, floor layouts, and material storage configurations.
- Setting up production material and improvingimprove space utilization through design.
- Develop a data-based method for forecasting warehouse configuration changes.
- Lead improvements, complex process changes, and technology changes including developing a core team, assigning / reporting to a steering committee, projecting efforts involved with implementation, and identifying impacts to the business.
- Coordinating and communicating technical information to and from all levels of the organization including vendors, project managers, production team members, and operations managers.
- Developing department procedures to improve business.
- 5 – 7 years of experience within an operations environment.
- Firm project management skills, including developing project plans, timelines / schedules, budgets, proposed layouts, resource requirements, calculating ROI, etc.
- Practical knowledge of the lean tool box and ability to utilize lean principles to reduce waste.
- A history of “hands-on” approach to problem solving and countermeasure implementation within own areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrated understanding of tooling and fixtures for manufacturing and its impact to dimensional accuracy.
- A history of driving projects in a very dynamic low volume start up production environment.
- A degree in Industrial Engineering
- An active role in a stable and growing business with global network
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects
- Appropriate bonus motivation system