Vacancy: Warehouse Supervisor in Netherlands, Amsterdam
Country: Netherlands, on site presence in Amsterdam is necessary
Work experience: 3 years
About the company
Are you looking to be a Warehouse Supervisor in newly open branch in Amsterdam?
Do you enjoy being a manager same time not afraid to drive on a forklift? We need experienced and responsible person.
What you will do:
- Supervise newly established Warehouse for storage of furniture in Amsterdam
- Load outbound shipments (mainly office furniture), move product, and stack products (using gas or electric forklift)
- Unload incoming trucks and load outbound Vans
- Documentation check of all products and orders which are received, handled, and shipped
- Verify that products and/or orders meet quality standards, including reporting any damages or discrepancies.
- Act as a first contact person for delivery and installation workers, freight forwarders, other third parties
- Execute all safety protocols and accomplish all job tasks in a manner that promotes safety.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the facility.
- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly work area, and assist in security of the warehouse.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Dedicated, hard-working person, excellent technical ability
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 3 years’ Experience, preferably in a similar position
- Forklift driving licence
- Foreign Language – English is a must
- Salary: base + bonuses
- An active role in a stable business with global network
- Start from January 2024
Please, be so kind to send us your CV with indication of salary expectation.