Country: Czech Republic
Work experience: 5 years
About the company
WELL PACK s.r.o. is an international partner for complex logistics, warehousing services, RPC washing, and transport solutions. The corporation is presented in 8 European countries with over 2000 employees.
Who do we need?
People, who have common sense, enjoy the challenges and are able to work independently.
What is important for us?
Trust, reliability, positive energy.
What you will do:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Be ready to be manage the operation 24/7
- Build and manage effective teams
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, structure and schedule tasks to maximize effort and meet deadlines
- Dedicated, hard-working person
- Excellent technical ability
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Adaptability to new technologies and processes
- Min. 5 years’ Experience in logistics operations, preferably in a similar position
- Foreign Language – English is a must
- Time flexibility, diplomacy skills, and stress management
- An active role in a stable and growing business with global network
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects
- Appropriate bonus motivation system