Country: Czech Republic
Work experience: 3 years
About the company
WELL PACK s.r.o. is an international partner for complex logistics, warehousing services, RPC washing, and transport solutions. The corporation is presented in 8 European countries with over 2000 employees.
Who do we need?
People, who have common sense, enjoy the challenges and are able to work independently.
What is important for us?
Trust, reliability, positive energy.
What you will do:
- Daily technical maintenance on the washing line for plastic crates – low-voltage electric area,
- Ensuring regular inspections and repairs on the washing line,
- Basic training for service staff on the washing line,
- Cooperation in resolving technical changes and potential complications,
- Repair of electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting and planned maintenance
- Repair / replacement of parts in the switchboard
- Electrical and metalworks on equipment, mainly on automated washing lines for plastic boxes
- Carrying out repair works in the shopfloor, related to the maintenance of equipment to support excellent working condition of machines
- Small welding works of details (repair)
- Technical education and experience min 3 years in the repair and maintenance of machinery or manufacturing equipment – low-voltage electrical area
- Welding license – basic course in welding stainless steel advantage
- Communicative knowledge of German or English language with the willingness to further educate
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license category B – active driver
- Reliability, punctuality, and team player
- Active and positive approach to the tasks conferred
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Willingness to long-term work abroad
- An active role in a stable and growing business with global network
- Possibility to participate in interesting projects
- Appropriate bonus motivation system